Ascentech Services Limited – Our client, a leading FMCG group of companies with head office in Lagos, is currently looking to fill the position below:
Job Title: Market Research Intern
Job Type: Full Time
Job Field: Research / Data Analysisа
- Prepare reports on findings while illustrating data with graphs and translating complex results into written texts that are clear and understandable
- Devise and assessment procedures and methods for data collection, including opinion polls, surveys and questionnaires
- Gather information on competitors, and conduct analysis on their sales, prices and methods of distribution and marketing to thoroughly learn about the competition
- Conduct research regarding marketing strategies and consumer opinions while collaborating with statisticians, marketing professionals and pollsters
- Track and forecast trends in sales and marketing, and analyse in detail the data collected to provide management with thorough reports and results
- Collect and analyse data regarding customer preferences, demographics, buying habits and needs to better identify market potential and factors influencing product demand
- Attend staff conferences in order to provide management with proposals and information on the distribution, promotion, pricing and design of products and services
- Measure the effectiveness of advertising, marketing and communications strategies.
- B.Sc / HND in any discipline. MBA / M.Sc in Operations Research, Marketing, Statistics, Mathematics, Economics or other relevant disciplines in a top Business School or Tier 1 tertiary institution in Nigeria or abroad will be a plus.
- A minimum of 1 year of verifiable market analysis experience
- Previous experience in market research
- Experience with various survey tools
- Superior knowledge of statistical software, including SPSS and similar programs, MS Office and general databases
- Familiarity with search engines, business research tools and web analytics, including CRM programs
- Excellent communication and presentation abilities
- Demonstrable experience with data collection methods, portfolio of surveys, polls and focus group results a plus.
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com stating the position applied as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.