Account Officer Job at an Oil & Gas Firm – Stersert Services Limited
StreSERT Services Limited – Our client, an indigenous Oil and Gas firm, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Detailed Responsibilities- Account Officer Job
- Typing accurately, preparing and maintaining accounting documents and records
- Balance and maintain accurate ledgers
- Match purchase orders with invoices
- Record day to day financial transactions and complete the posting process
- Coordinate bank deposits and report financial results on a regular basis to management
- Monitor office expenses, imprest and tally and enter cash receipts
- Preparing bank deposits, general ledger postings and statements
- Bank statement reconciliation
- A graduate with background in Accounting.
Must have a minimum of 3 years of experience in offering accounting support.
- Proficient with MS Office (word, excel, Powerpoint) a MUST and knowledge of essential accounting software usage such as Peachtree, Sage, SAP, Tally etc.
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting payable/receivable principles
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
- Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets
- Strong knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles
- Organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Reporting skills, deadline-oriented, time management.
- Reasoning ability, mathematical ability, and logical thinking skills.
- Problem solving and Effective time-management skills
Proposed salary is net monthly N91, 000
Method of Application
Applicants who meet the requirements listed above should forward CVs to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ using “ACC-CAL“as subject of the mail.
Learn how to get a job in any industry y