Agribusiness job-Investment and Finance Analyst for an agribusiness development project in Sierra Leone
KPMG is a leading international professional services firm. We are looking for an Investment/Finance Analyst for an agribusiness development project in Sierra Leone of which we are the Fund Manager.
We seek a self-motivated professional for an agribusiness development project in Sierra Leone.
As Investment/Finance Analyst, the successful candidate will provide the following services:
· Monitor and conduct regular site visits to grantees
· Review progress and financial reports
· Assess grant requests and make recommendations on disbursements
· Provide capacity building support to grantees
· Any other duties assigned by the Team Leader and Engagement Director
Qualification and Experience
· A degree in accounting/finance, economics or equivalent plus a professional qualification in accountancy from an internationally acceptable body i.e. ACCA, ICASL, ICAG, and CPA
· At least 8 years’ experience in donor-funded grants and investment analysis including impact investments.
· Experience in Sierra Leone / West Africa as well as in the agribusiness sector would be an advantage
· Proven ability in MS Excel and Word
· Must have good writing and communication skills
· Must be self-disciplined and resilient
· Able to travel frequently within Sierra Leone
· Must be a good team player
Nature of employment: This is a full-time independent consulting role.
Duration: The contract will be for a fixed term of 16 months depending on the start date.
Reporting: The Consultant will report to the Team Leader and KPMG Engagement Director.
· An exciting opportunity to work on a challenge fund and to grow within a big firm
· Exposure to multi-disciplinary client service teams
· Competitive remuneration
· Deadline for receipt of application is 17 August 2020
To apply, please forward your cover letter and CV giving details of your qualifications and experience quoting IDAS/FA-SL/2020 to firstname.lastname@example.org Applications will be evaluated on a rolling basis until a suitable candidate is hired.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted