CANADEM is seeking seasoned professionals with previous relevant experience for its Project Coordination in Food Security/Agriculture/Horticulture (Portuguese,Spanish speaking) roster. CANADEM is a Canadian based NGO that works with various UN agencies through the standby partnership programme. We regularly deploy candidates in various areas of expertise all around the globe. Registration with CANADEM is always free. We are looking to expand our pool of experts for potential/upcoming opportunities with different UN agencies field offices. This position would be a 6 month deployment.
CANADEM is recruiting for its Food Security Agriculture and Horticulture – Minimum Requirements
- Advanced university degree in political sciences, business administration, agricultural economics, development economics, rural sociology, food security, nutrition, sustainable agriculture (including livestock, forestry and fisheries), or related field;
- Five years of relevant experience in technical cooperation’s related activities, policy advice and analysis relating to food and nutrition security, agriculture and rural development, fishery, forestry, monitoring and evaluation of policies and programmes;
- Excellent working knowledge of English
- Advanced knowledge of Portuguese (speaking and writing)
- Experience in Emergency Response, Nutrition-Sensitive Agriculture and Project Management will be an asset
How to apply
If you have the above-mentioned skills, please register with CANADEM before contacting us. Registration is available on our website at https://www.canadem.ca/register-with-canadem.
After registering, you can apply for this job directly on our job portal.