Chief of Party-Panagora Group Democratic Republic of the Congo
Posted On 07/30/2020
USAID/Democratic Republic of the Congo MECC-2
Highest Level of Education
An advanced degree in business administration, international development, monitoring and evaluation, knowledge management, or related field
Panagora Group, a small business specializing in monitoring, evaluation, and learning, global health, and international development, seeks an experienced chief of party for an anticipated follow-on activity to provide monitoring, evaluating, and learning program support services to USAID/Democratic Republic of the Congo. The COP will also define and manage overall contract requirements to achieve the Monitoring, Evaluation, Coordination, Contract – Deux (MECC-2) objectives.
This is a long-term position based in Kinshasa, DRC expected to start in Spring 2021.
- Ensure the effective and efficient performance of all aspects of the contract: provision of contract oversight, maintaining acceptable standards of quality for all assigned tasks and expected deliverables, including overall responsibility for leading and coordinating all activities; all required reports; and for staff management and development
- Serve as the main point of contact between USAID and Panagora, frequently serving as a facilitator or co-facilitator of high-level discussions and fora among USAID staff and stakeholders
- Ensure timely information on the progress and status of all activities under the contract
- Ensure compliance and integrity of contract operations
- An advanced degree in business administration, international development, monitoring and evaluation, knowledge management, or related field
- Seven years of experience in management positions for USAID project; previous chief of party experience and experience managing complex projects in Africa strongly preferred
- Five years of experience working in monitoring, evaluation, and learning, in one or more of the following technical areas: education, peace and security, DRG, health, economic growth, Food for Peace, foreign disaster assistance, gender, and environment
- Previous experience overseeing performance and/or impact evaluations, strategic monitoring and analytics, external assessments, data collection, management, and dissemination, including geospatial data, third party monitoring, and other types of research modalities
- Experience in facilitating strategic collaboration, ideally among multiple stakeholders
- Previous CLA experience, including a working knowledge of USAID’s learning agenda
- Deep knowledge of USAID regulations and compliance
- Comfort with visiting remote sites with few amenities
- Fluency in written and spoken English and French
No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted.
Panagora Group is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices.