- The Data Assistant will be responsible for all data reporting-related activities of the site programs in line with reporting requirements. This includes implementing M&E framework, maintenance of monitoring data collections systems at site.
- He/she will also contribute to the design and assist the M&E Manager in conducting program assessments and evaluations to promote a culture of evidence-based decision making.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the implementation of monitoring and Evaluation activities in the field
- Support the development and strengthening of AHF Nigeria Monitoring and Evaluation Systems.
- Manage and Update site level database and ensure timely reports to the country office
- Ensure correct use of M&E tools at the site and outpost and logistics of tools.
- Provide mentoring out-post facility and CBO’s to ensure that the data entered into the facility database are accurate, consistent and according to standard operating procedures
- Ensure data are reported according to the approved dataflow and timelines and attend to any other duties assigned
- Ensure all data are fed into OpenMRS, webPPR, Site database and state DHIS.
- Daily entry of records into the OpenMRS for effective storage and backup for effective monitoring and assessing the performance of client’s health and program at site level
- Monitor the sites’ programs in the collection, analysis, reporting and use of output data for program improvement at site level
- Supervise site level data reporting cycle to ensure high quality and complete data are sent to the country office on a periodic basis, or when required.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Requirements, Education and Experience
- BSc Statistics (Major), Medical demography and related degree.
- Significant experience in data entry and data management.
- Demonstrate competence in assessing priorities and in managing a variety of activities in a time-sensitive environment, and in meeting deadlines with attention to detail and quality.
- Strong writing, editing, and formatting skills.
- Demonstrate computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SPSS or STATA. Use of OpenMRS will be of advantage.
- Demonstrate ability and willingness to take initiative and to be flexible depending on changing priorities and deadlines.
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience None
- Location Benue , Cross River , Nasarawa
- Job Field ICT / Computer
Reports to: ART Clinician / M&E Manager
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Applications (CV and Cover Letter as one document) to: firstname.lastname@example.org Kindly indicate the “Position and location” you are applying for as the subject of the email.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Also your application document must be saved in your full name preferably in MS Word format
- AIDS Healthcare Foundation is an equal opportunity employer