Economist – In anticipation of the procurement for the “Partnership for skills development” or “PDC” project of the Millennium Challenge Account – Côte d’Ivoire (MCA-Côte d’Ivoire), NIRAS is looking for competent experts
MCA-Côte d’Ivoire plans to develop and implement a program under which MCA-Côte d’Ivoire and the Ministry of National Education will partner with associations, federations and private sector organizations representing an economic sector or a value chain or a consortium) selected to demonstrate their capacity to provide relevant and quality training in the field of technical and vocational education and training (TVET) in Côte d’Ivoire.
It is a competitive cost-shared grant fund.
NIRAS is looking for people with the following qualifications and skills:
Qualifications required for Economist
Only the experts meeting the set criteria will be shortlisted and contacted.
– Higher studies (Bac + 5) in economics, engineering degree or other relevant field.
– fluent French
– a very good level of English is also important.
Professional experience required
– The economist should have at least 10 years of experience, preferably in carrying out economic analysis, developing models for calculating the economic rate of return, and analyzing the economic impact of projects in developing countries. development. Preferably knowledge of business models for vocational training centers (business cases).
– The economist should have experience in developing economic models for systems of similar nature, size and complexity to this assignment.
– Previous experience with the Millennium Challenge Corporation is an asset.
court terme, intermittant
Deadline For Applications
Apply Here : https://cv.niras.com/job_details/5815