Entry-level Back-End Developer Intern – Upbase Limited is a Nigerian software company that develops web and mobile applications for clients (cooperate or individual).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Back-End Developer Intern
- At Upbase(https://upbase.com.ng/), We are looking for a Back-end developer intern to join our IT team. You will be responsible for the server side of our web applications.
- If you have good programming skills and a passion for developing applications or improving existing ones, we would like to meet you. As a Back-end developer, youТll work closely with our engineers to ensure system consistency and improve user experience.
- Ultimately, you will be developing and maintaining functional and stable applications to meet our company and client’s needs.
Responsibilities of Entry-level Back-End Developer Intern
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
- Write clean code to develop functional web applications
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Perform UI tests to optimize performance
- Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve legacy applications
- Collaborate with Front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server side logic
- Gather and address technical and design requirements
- Provide training and support to internal teams
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Liaise with developers, designers and system administrators to identify new features
- Follow emerging technologies
- OND in Computer Science or relevant field
- At least six months experience as a Back-end developer
- Understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
- Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude
Application Closing Date
23rd July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.