- Contribute to the definition of mission strategy
- Ensure high quality accounting for the mission
- Ensure high-quality cash management for the mission
- Provide financial and budgetary management
- Promote and ensure financial collaboration and coordination with mission partners
- Prevent and manage fraud and corruption
- Manage the Finance team in the capital and be Technical/Support Manager of Finance Managers in the bases
You hold a Master Degree in Economics or Business Administration. You have a previous NGO field experience in Financial Management, Accounting and Budget management programs. You have a strong capacity to work in a complex environment with different levels of coordination.
You are also recognized for your excellent diplomatic communication, organizational skills and team management.
Fluent in French and English (speaking and writing) is mandatory.
Specific conditions / Salary
Remuneration and benefits :
- Monthly gross salary from €2450 à €2800 upon experience
- Per diem and living allowance: paid in the field, depending on the area of deployment and euro cost rules
- + 16% of monthly gross salary: For non-French citizen for retrocession of retirement and unemployment insurance.
- + 15% of monthly gross salary related to the specific deployment
- Child allowance: €1500 /year per child (limited to €6000)
Medical coverage: 100% coverage of medical expenses + repatriation insurance.
Starting date: asap
Leaves and RnR:
- 25 days of paid leaves per year.
- + 20 RnR per year.
- + 215 € at each RnR period (averagely every 3 months ).
- 2/3 days training on finance tools before departure
- Free and unlimited access to the certifying e-learning platform Crossknowledge ©.
- Technical trainings at HQ or regional level (averagely 1 per year).
- Intermission Workshop once a year.