FONZID Project MCA-Morocco Infrastructure specialist is recruiting:
| Job Title: Infrastructure specialist, Morocco, the Middle East, and North Africa
Duration: Until June 2022
Beginning: September 2020
Deadline For Applications: 2020-08-31
FONZID is a shared-cost fund of USD 30 million intended to finance projects strengthening the sustainability of Industrial Zones in Morocco (creation, extension or requalification), which can be specific projects or transversal projects.
These terms of reference are specifically dedicated to the post of Infrastructure Specialist and linked to the implementation of the FONZID project for which NIRAS supports MCA-Morocco as Fund Manager.
The specialist is one of the five (5) intermittent project experts, that is to say working on a non-permanent basis and according to identified needs. It works on the infrastructure aspects of the projects that FONZID will co-finance (implementation phase).
Tasks (based on the ToRs of the project, likely to change during implementation)
- Overall management, supervision, monitoring, reporting and reporting to MCA-Morocco
- Participation in the supervision, monitoring and reporting on projects co-financed by FONZID (for example, participation in field missions / visits to co-financed projects)
- Contribution to monthly and quarterly reports of current and financial management
- Technical assistance to project leaders selected by MCA-Morocco in the areas of administration, finance and procurement:
- Assessment of the needs of project leaders
- Development of tools adapted to the identified shortcomings of the project leader, according to the characteristics of the leader and the recommendations
- Training of project leaders
- Mentoring and adjustment of tools during implementation
- FONZID closure plan and Completion report
- Co-development (with the Project Manager and other relevant experts) of the closure plan
- Contribution to the completion report
- Any other task requested by the Project Manager which reflects the daily needs of the project.
Only the experts meeting the set criteria will be shortlisted and contacted.
Higher studies in civil engineering (Bac + 5 at least) or equivalent.
Professional experience required
- General experience of more than 15 years with a minimum of 10 years of specific experience on infrastructure projects / VRD / subdivisions.
- Experience in studies of industrial zones would be highly appreciated.
- Experience in the development of studies (feasibility, APS, APD, etc.) and monitoring of works.
- Mastery of aspects related to planning, budgeting, preparation of progress reports.
- Experience in providing technical assistance to medium and large companies
- Fluency in French (spoken and written).