General Accountant Qatar Charity
Qatar Charity is a Doha-based non-governmental organization founded in 1992 in accordance with the laws and regulations governing charitable work in the State of Qatar. The Qatari society was expressing a deep willingness to contribute to the international solidarity chain and to participate in addressing the most important development and humanitarian challenges faced by vulnerable communities around the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: General Accountant
- Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree
- Professional experiences: 5 years work experience
- Experience in Humanitarian and non-profit organisation accounting and finance
- Experience in Auditing is preferred
- Experience in Budgeting
- Language: Arabic and English reading writing and speaking is fluent.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.