Germany Scholarships at IUBH University of Applied Sciences – Academic Scholarships for an Online Bachelor, Master or MBA at IUBH University of Applied Sciences (Germany)
IUBH Online wants to make it possible for anyone to take their chance in life. That’s why we offer strong regional scholarships, that can vary in terms of cultural, social, educational or work experience background.
Who Should Apply?
We offer different types of scholarships, that respect your cultural, educational or work background.
- Women in Leadership and ManagementThis scholarship is for female applicants who can demonstrate leadership and management potential in a global business environment both with extraordinary academic merits and with an established record of accomplishment of excellence in their chosen career.
- STEM/MINT ProfessionalsStudents with a proven outstanding career achievement in a technical field that will contribute to the peer learning experience at IUBH.
- Future EntrepreneurStudents who possess the entrepreneurial spirit and have proven track record of starting or bring part of a start-up. They will demonstrate the achievements and challenges they have faced.
- AcademicStudents who either attained outstanding results in their previous academic programmes, while also demonstrating proof of high achievement. From these students we expect valuable contribution to class discussions and team building.
- Online LearnerStudents who can show that they have completed an online programme, whether a short or long programme. This shows IUBH that they are keen online learners and will thrive in the online degree.
What Does the IUBH Scholarship Initiative Online Offer?
IUBH Online gives you the chance to save study costs up to 85%, when you are eligibile for one of the scholarships. You will get a fully accredited German degree. The degree will not differ from the IUBH On-Campus degree. You even have the chance to do your last semester on campus in Germany with our SMART-Entry Option.
What Programmes Does IUBH Online Offer?
- B.Sc. Data Science (180 ECTS)
- M.Sc. Computer Science in Cyber Security (60 ECTS) starting in August
- M.Sc. Artificial Intelligence (60 or 120 ECTS)
- M.Sc. Data Science (60 or 120 ECTS)
- MBA Master of Business Administration (60 or 120 ECTS)
- MBA in Big Data Management (90 ECTS)
- MBA in IT Management (90 ECTS)
- MBA in Marketing (90 ECTS)
- MBA in Engineering Management (90 ECTS)
- MBA in Finance & Accounting (90 ECTS)
How Do I Get a Scholarship?
- STEP #1: Please think about, why you are eligible for the Scholarship of your choice.
- STEP #2: Please think about, how pass a study programme at IUBH Online will improve your career, educational and personal goals.
- STEP #3: Please make use of our Scholarship Calculator, fill it out and complete the application, so our student recruitment team can work on your scholarship request.Germany Scholarships at IUBH University of Applied Sciences – Click here for further information about this scholarship.