Government of Russia Scholarship 2020 / 2021
Russian Government Scholarship Application Portal opens for eligible undergraduates and postgraduate students. Apply for the ongoing Russian Government Scholarship Programme 2020 / 2021 as applications are welcomed from Eligible International students for different degree programs in one of the leading Russian universities. Russian Government Scholarship 2020 / 2021 is powered by Russian Ministry of Education and Science.
The Russian Federation has organized the Open doors international Olympiad for the fourth time. This year introduces a doctoral program and as well as a masters degree program. Winners of the Olympiad will be able to enroll for free in the masters or postgraduate program of their chosen University.
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): Russian Ministry of Education and Science
- Scholarships to be taken at: Russian Ministry of Education and Science
- Scholarship Type: Tuition award
- Scholarship level: Undergraduate & Postgraduate
- Scholarship Worth: 100% tuition fee
- Subject Eligibility: Various courses offered at the University
- Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
Government of Russia Scholarship Eligibility
Government of Russia Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria: Candidates are expected to posses the following eligibility criteria for the Russian Government Scholarship for International Students 2020/2021;
- Applicants must be international students.
- Students admitted into undergraduate and postgraduate degree program.
- The award is available for undergraduate and postgraduate courses offered at the University.
- Based on outstanding academic merit
- Students enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Applicants must have a High school certificate or equivalent.
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree certificate or equivalent.
- Candidates must be highly motivated, responsible, and able to work independently in a structured manner and as good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at their chosen University.
- Application process based on merit and evidence of leadership.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting their University’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
Application Procedures for Government of Russia Scholarship 2020 / 2021
How to Apply for Government of Russia Scholarship 2020 / 2021
To be part of this great opportunity, interested and eligible candidates are required to apply through the online processor application.
Application Deadline: December 10, 2020