- Align Talent Management objectives with corporate goals to provide positive operational and functional outcomes
- Establish and maintain appropriate systems for measuring metrics that support the achievement of business goals, necessary aspects of HR and training and development
- Support employees and line managers through the mentoring and coaching process
- Monitor, measure and report on HR issues development plans and achievements within agreed timelines
- Conduct and report on employee engagement surveys to ensure feedback from employees is collated and interpreted correctly to help improve employee engagement.
- Ensure the development of interventions focused on improving line manager’s competence and capability
- Ensure the provision of creative, innovative and agile learning interventions that meet the changing cultural and social needs of the business
- Support the performance management system, to include monitoring performance evaluations and performance improvement and the performance review sessions.
- Develop and implement the organisation’s succession planning process
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- A good first degree in any management science/social science related discipline preferably in Sociology or Personnel management.
- Professional qualification e.g. CIPM, SHRM, HRCI will be an added advantage.
- MBA is an added advantage
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in human resources in a reputable organisation