Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC) Limited is a vibrant and innovative company committed to the goal of developing human capital in organisations for exceptional business results. We build organisations to achieve optimum performance by developing their human capacity to peak productivity levels. We are committed to excellence, service & integrity.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: HR / Finance Manager
Job Location: Lagos
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field from a reputable university
- Postgraduate degree and/or Professional certification would be an added advantage
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in similar role
- Proficient in financial management and accounting tasks
- Advanced MS skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to understand Information Technology systems
- Good negotiation skills
- Create and implement programs to support Recruitment, Development, Retention of Employees, Restructuring, Re-Deployment & Downsizing initiatives of the organization.
- Define and execute human resources policies and procedures.
- Overall direction of training and development needs.
- Manage compensation and benefits administration.
- Manage employee performance by organizing performance development review.
- Develop strategies and frameworks for managing the entire workforce.
- Champion HR projects to enhance employee relations.
- Ensure proper management of relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Execute the company’s financial strategy and manage the financial controls of the company.
- Formulate and review the company’s annual budget.
- Prepare financial reports in line with FIRS financial regulation on a regular basis.
- Work with finance team in auditing the company’s account.
- Maintain and oversee all company accounts and prepare monthly bank reconciliation statements.
- Work directly with management to issue, scrutinize and ensure payment of all fees/invoices.
- Prepare monthly expenses spreadsheet for submission to management.
- Establish and implement an effective damage and loss prevention strategy to reduce insurance and overall costs to the budget.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com using “Opening for HR / Finance Manager” as the subject of the e-mail.