Human Resources Manager Lagos – Proten International – Our client, a top Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) company in Nigeria, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Summary for Human Resources Manager Lagos
- We are looking for a Human Resources Manager Lagos to join and lead our Human Resources department.
- Senior HR Manager responsibilities include overseeing the recruitment process, designing company policies and setting objectives for the HR team
- You will also help shape our employer brand strategy. To be successful in this role, you should be familiar with HR technology, including payroll systems and Applicant Tracking Systems.
- Ultimately, you will ensure our company attracts, hires, develops and retains qualified employees.
- Set objectives for the HR team and track progress
- Design and implement company policies that promote a healthy work environment
- Develop compensation and benefits plans
- Support and suggest improvements to the entire recruitment process
- B.Sc Degree in Human Resources Management or Organizational Psychology
- M.Sc Degree in HR or relevant certification is a plus
- Minimum of 7 years relevant work experience as an HR Generalist
- Hands-on experience with Human Resources Management Software (including payroll systems and ATS)
- Solid understanding of labor legislation
- Strong commercial experience
- Strong stakeholder management skill
- Excellent communication abilities.
Application Closing Date
31st July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: