Jobs in Morocco-Senior Consultant in Debt Restructuring.LixCap is seeking experts in debt restructuring to serve as Senior Consultants on projects involving commercial debt restructuring for private sector companies in Francophone and developing countries.
LixCap offers expertise that bridges the Anglo-Saxon and Francophone worlds, especially emerging/frontier markets. To support our growth in this space,
Consultants must be experienced in financial structuring, and more specifically in restructuring commercial debt for companies facing difficulties. Applicants must also have experience with French code jurisdictions. An entrepreneurial spirit is an asset.
Consultants should be prepared to work in teams and will be expected to manage complex workflows with a number of distinct components. Projects and workflows will require Consultants to exercise their creativity, ingenuity, and independent judgment skills. Consultants will be expected to aid in developing solutions to complex problems and to add value for clients. Furthermore, selected consultants must also have an ability and willingness to travel.
Senior Consultant candidates must have the following skills and qualifications:
- Excellent command of both written and spoken French is required;
- A minimum of 10 years of professional experience;
- Relevant advanced training in commercial debt restructuring (bank debt or similar private debt);
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in professional advisory services;
- Experience and expertise in business turnaround in a restructuring context;
- A network of contacts including stakeholders from different sectors (lawyers, bankers, etc.);
- The ability to interact with customers and staff at all levels of a company;
- Proficiency in the use and analysis of financial models;
- Experience in international settings and willingness/availability to travel internationally (pending COVID environment);
- Professional fluency in English is not required but is strongly preferred.
Company Background-Jobs in Morocco-Senior Consultant in Debt Restructuring
LixCap provides best-in-class consulting for projects concerning access to finance, agriculture, investment, energy, economic growth and market analysis. We work with a range of clients, including commercial enterprises, investment funds, governments, aid agencies, non-governmental organizations (NGOs), development financing institutions (DFIs) and other development consultancies.
We act as the intermediary between development actors and the private sector, enabling activities such as public private partnerships (PPPs). Successful alignment of a variety of stakeholders is a fundamental part of our work, and we often go beyond the role of the typical consultancy by sharing project risk with our partners. We have an excellent network of contacts in the Maghreb and Sub-Saharan Africa, with a particular strength in the Francophone zone.