The team consists of over 60 full-time researchers and data specialists, based primarily in East Africa, and a roster of over 1,000 trained local enumerators across the countries where we work.
Laterite is looking for a Finance and Accounts Associate who will provide support with managing our accounting and finance functions for the Ethiopia office.
We are looking for a colleague with:
- Experience with QuickBooks accounting software and excellent knowledge of accounting, bookkeeping and forecasting and operations management [required]
- A degree in Accounting/Finance (Masters, CA or CFA qualification is a plus)
- Proficiency in MS Office especially Excel
- At least 2-3 years of relevant professional experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills (in English)
Full job description: Laterite careers website
Please complete the application form on the link: https://form.jotform.com/202022527112538
Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis so we encourage you to apply ASAP. The application process will involve three steps: (i) an online application, (ii) an online assessment; and (iii) interviews.