Sahel Consulting is currently recruiting for Monitoring and Evaluation specialist an anticipated program focused on developing the local Nigerian dairy sector.
Responsibilities of Monitoring and Evaluation specialist
Planning and Oversight: Ensure the development of strong M&E mechanisms, program monitoring tools and efficient systems to ensure high-quality implementation of the program.
Monitoring & Reporting: Support the CoP to monitor the program implementation’s progress on a regular basis against donor and Sahel quality standards through monitoring visits, data quality audits, and spot checks.
Support the CoP in ensuring that the lessons learned from ongoing program monitoring are incorporated into its implementation.
Use adequate ICT solutions to ease the process of collecting, managing, analyzing and protecting program data. Support the CoP in preparing program reports (monthly, quarterly, annually).
Evaluation: Oversee program-wide assessments and surveys including baseline, midterm, and end line evaluative surveys. This might entail leading recruitment, orientation, deployment, and management of external consultants.
MIN REQ. EXPERIENCE:5
MIN QUALIFICATION: None
- designing, developing and using M&E systems in a complex, international organization and/or in large multifaceted programs
- designing logical frameworks and using results-based frameworks and associated performance monitoring and evaluation plans
- quantitative and qualitative data collection and analysis
- database design and other tools for information management
- Competent in MS Excel, word processing, PowerPoint and statistical software such as SPSS and STATA
- Communication & Interpersonal Skills: Good interpersonal and cross-cultural communication skills
- Ability to inspire confidence and create trust
- Fluency in the English language, and excellent writing and presentation skills
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested and qualified candidates should click this link: https://sahel.clouderp.ng/program-monitoring-and-evaluation-specialist