Viamo seeks to recruits Program Manager for the following West African countries. Viamo’s program lead on the Health Services Delivery “Kulawa” Activity, funded by USAID and implemented by Save the Children with support on digital interventions from Viamo.
Democratic Republic of Congo
Mobile technology is revolutionizing how organizations engage with their end-users. More than 96% of the world’s population has access to a mobile phone, meaning it is now possible to reach nearly every single person on the planet. Yet 3 billion people living in emerging markets still lack access to relevant, timely, and engaging information in their local languages, and their voices remain underheard.
About the role NGO Jobs-Program Manager
Reporting to the Viamo Country Director of each countries, this position will be based in the nations Capital. Your role is to drive impact, working with partners to develop and launch innovative and effective digital engagement campaigns via mobile. Your role is to ensure that every project and program is implemented to the delight of our partners who deeply care about the impact of projects. You will be Viamo’s program implementation lead on USAID-funded opportunities focusing on food security, livelihoods, and agricultural production.
- The Program Manager Work with local and international partners to design and launch effective mobile engagement projects. This includes building relationships with potential partners, co-designing projects, and developing proposals and budgets.
- Delight our partners with quality, timely execution of program deliverables.
- The Program Manager Advise Viamo’s consortia partners on all technology design and implementation needs; carry out field-level training and pretesting of content, among other activities.
- The Program Manager Support the 3-2-1 Product Manager with management of the 3-2-1 Service and facilitation of content creation workshops with partner organizations and their stakeholders, including relevant government agencies.
- Oversee qualitative research, including small formative studies and pretesting content with the intended audience.
- Prepare and submit subaward reports on behalf of Viamo, track statistics and produce data analysis as needed.
- Manage relationships with Mobile Network Operators to ensure the infrastructure is in place to connect with all mobile phones in Mali.
- Support the Country Director in representation to national government agencies and at local events advocating for the use of mobile technology.
Key Performance Indicators
● Impact: number of unique listeners and engagements
- Execution of program deliverables according to the contract / workplan
- Revenue: project invoicing according to schedule
- Partner satisfaction, measured by feedback and Net Promoter Score post-project
Team and Reporting Structure
- Reports to the Viamo Country Director for Mali
- Based in Mali, with travel to regions as needed
- Legally authorised to work in Mali (Malian national or current working visa)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and French
- Minimum Bac+4 and professional experience of 4+ years in any combination of social enterprise, INGO, mobile network operator, ICT4D and/or project management
- Entrepreneurial mindset and proven experience in co-developing ideas with partners and strong workshop facilitation skills
- Proven Project management experience, including narrative and financial reporting and budgeting for international donors. (Experience implementing USG-funded projects desirable)
- Demonstrated skills in analysis, interpretation, and data reporting
- Excellent problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of national languages
- Experience in Social Behavior Change (SBC) and in the design / implementation of qualitative research and /or communication monitoring and evaluation
- Demonstrated self-management skills, adaptability, and resourcefulness.
- Experience working as part of a consortium team and/or with matrixed management
- Experience in business development. A history of submitting winning applications to international donors is an asset.
For Mail, Click Here
For Burkina Faso, Click Here
For Niger, Click Here
For Senegal, Click Here
For DRC, Click Here