1. WTS Energy Senior Project Engineer
To coordinate and manage medium-sized project, Facilities Modification and Improvement on Oil & Gas Facilities, or small number of projects as assigned by the Head of project or Project Manager, all in line with company business objectives. This will involve production of plans, documentation and the provision of guidance for project teams and ensuring communication is maintained between all stakeholders throughout the project lifecycle, ensuring all organisational procedures are adhered to, objectives are identified and met and benefits realised from the implementation of the change. The objective is to carry out all projects safely, on time, and within budget.
1. Responsible for delivery of the identified project within schedule, cost, and to the agreed quality.
2. Prepare project budget and schedule in accordance with Seplat’s Contractual Requirements
3. Develop and maintain project execution plan to ensure successful project delivery with respect to HSE, Schedule, Quality and Cost
4. Establish, review, monitor trends and report on all aspects of the project particularly costs, schedules, deliverables, progress and incidents to allow Management intervention when required.
5. Co-ordination of the work to be undertaken by the Main Contractor and sub-contractors as applicable with the goal of achieving contract cost and schedule targets
6. Manage the planning, Contractors’ mobilization to site and the execution of the main and associated works, ensuring adherence to the appropriate Company, Regulatory Requirements, and International standards and specifications and completion on time and within budget.
7. Delivery of all reports, data and information concerning the progress of the development of the project within the agreed timeframe and frequency
8. Responsible for Site HSE performance of the project. Ensure that all HSE issues have been addressed and systems are developed to manage HSE concerns
9. Manage the QA/QC process during the site construction and commissioning phases and ensure activities are executed according to project technical standards, quality standards (ISO-9001) and environmental standards (ISO-14001).
10. Develop and maintain project interface management plan to effectively integrate project phases and stakeholders’ interest.
11. Participate in key technical decisions which are critical to project success and manage change procedure where required.
12. Develop and maintain a comprehensive risk and opportunity register to mitigate negative impact and maximize opportunity.
13. Interface with DPR and ensure all approvals, permits and consents required to execute and complete the project are obtained when due.
14. Interface with JV Partners on all JV-related project to secure approval and 100% cost recovery
15. Interface with contract and procurement department, secure CTB (Contracts Tender Board) approval for contracts awards and service orders to facilitate project execution.
• Minimum of 12 years in project management in Oil and gas.
• Degree qualified in Engineering with chartered engineer status preferred.
• Master’s degree in engineering or Project Management related discipline (optional).
• Experience in Oil and Gas field production.
• Knowledge of Oil Field contracts and contractor supervision and management strategies
• Must be conversant with Project Controls principles and application.
• Must have practical knowledge of Construction HSE Management Systems Application.
• Experience in the management of Gas Condition & Processing Plant build projects will be an
2. Site Engineer
- The Site Engineer/Supervisor is responsible for offering advice in the planning, coordination and supervision of technical aspects of construction projects, solving technical issues, providing advice, and managing and preparing reports.
- Managing construction activities and tasks.
- Ensuring equipment and procedures comply with safety regulations.
- Overseeing and supervising building work.
- Surveying sites, setting out alignments, levels etc.
- Making sure specifications are met on site.
- Solving problems and providing technical advice.
- Checking and preparing site reports, designs and drawings.
- 5-15 years of experience in Major Construction Companies
- Knowledge of the Construction process
- Site Management
- Quality & Quantity control,Cost control.
- Technical knowledge and expertise,Highly organized and attention to details.
- Physically fit and able to walk around for long periods of time.
- Superb report writing skills.
- Can interact effectively with a diverse population.
- Very good command of English (spoken and written)
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint , excel, etc.…)
- Can work with little or no supervision.
3. HSE Officer
The HSE Officer’s main responsibility incudes creating reports, incidents investigations, risk assessment, development of strategies and giving safety presentations.
Education Qualification • BSc/BEng/BTech/HND
Professional Qualification NEBOSH, ISPON, OHSAS &other certificate are an added advantage.
Experience and Skills Required • Minimum of 4 years’ experience in oil and gas, construction and field services.
• Good use of MS-office tools
• Good communication skills
• Organizational Skills.
• Analytical thinking & public speaking
4. Facilities Engineer
WTS Energy is seeking to hrie Facilities Engineer for one of its client who is a reputed Oil & Gas service company.
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Duration: 2 to 3 months contract (may be extendable)
We require a facilities engineer with experience of working on mature assets, ideally with experience in optimizing existing facilities especially in the areas of water and crude handling.
The asset we are looking at is in Nigerian swamp terrain, so any specific experience in this area would be extremely ideal.
· Appreciation of general facilities maintenance activities.
· Ideal if experience of demonstrating creative solutions for OPEX reduction, specifically in area of optimizing water handling and cost reduction.
· Experience of Health and safety / risk analysis for operator facilities, working with Health and safety management systems
· 10 years + exp, ideally largely with an operator
· Ideally experience in West Africa, Nigeria and Nigerian swamp terrain a real advantage
· Experience of working in an integrated asset team and collaborating with O&M and sub-surface teams
· Experience of facilities /process design and implementation.
· Preferable some presently resident in Nigeria.
5. Mechanical/Piping Engineer
· Execute all required Mechanical related engineering works covering the Scope of Work for all client`s projects.
· Responsible for information exchange between the Mechanical / Piping Team and all other Discipline Teams within the project – at Senior Level and under supervision of the Lead Mechanical Engineer.
· Follow-up of the project files and documentation, including maintaining the standard project files structure on server/ SharePoint.
· Responsible to implement at its level all required measures to ensure quality at source.
· Must be familiar with relevant industry codes and standards, design specifications, and practices.
· Ensure ease of constructability is considered in all Mechanical technical solutions / deliverables.
· Able to perform Detailed Design for gas compressor, air compressor, air cooler, vessels HVAC and overhead cranes.
· Responsible for the design, specification, selection, and services relating to rotating machinery including gas turbines, steam turbines, compressors, pumps, and packaged equipment.
· Able to perform material selection.
· Project Management level with bid experience
· Minimum BSC/HND/B.ENG Education in Mechanical Engineering.
· This opportunity is for Nigerian Nationals who live in Lagos Nigeria or can relocate to Lagos Nigeria.
· 12 years oil and gas project or an operator experience
SENIOR MAINTENANCE TECHINCIAN ENGINE – SMTE POSITION: SENIOR MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN ENGINE SMTE
Authority: Delegated authority by MSUP; in MSUP’s absence acts as his deputy
Reporting to: MSUP
NOTE: The responsibilities include the main General and Special responsibilities listed below. In addition the OIM or any superior may assign any other tasks to be performed.
Is the supervisor of all work performed by Maintenance Technicians
Shall assist the MSUP in all matters related to the safe and efficient operation of all machinery
Shall ensure that the engine room with all facilities and equipment are maintained with proper cleanliness and in good working condition
Carry out engine room watches as required by MSUP
The SMTE shall ensure that the following requirements are met, and that the following activities are executed safely and professionally, in accordance with approved work procedures and/or quality plans that:
Personnel qualifications are established, and that each individual is given the opportunity of improvement through selective on the job training
To be fully familiar with rules, regulations and work procedures applicable to the task to be executed
Familiar with the PTW System
Personnel executing hazardous work are well informed of and follow the approved work procedures and/or quality plans
Machinery is maintained and operated in accordance with maintenance plans and manufacturers and Company instructions
Spare parts and engine stores are checked and safely stored, and that replenishments are ordered through the MSUP
Planning and distribution (in writing) of daily work to engine crew. Follow up on all work going on.
Control of engine crew working hours
Proper disposal of engine room garbage and the safe and correct operation of the incinerator
CERTIFICATES AND TRAINING
Second Engineer Officer Certificate – STCW95 Reg. III/2
For other certificates and training, see Company Training Matrix, Unit Specific Training Matrix and CBT
7. E&I Engineer
|We need an experienced E&I Engineer who is an experienced project manager for installation projects. Should have experience in bid proposals; have an understanding of commercials and costing.|
8. Electrician (ETO)
• To be fully familiar with rules, regulations and work procedures applicable to his responsibilities.
• To report any hazardous situation or equipment failure to MSUP as appropriate
• Familiar with the PTW System
• Carry out routine safety/mugger tests and checks on equipment as required by MSUP
• That electrical and electronic spare parts and stores are checked and safely stored and that replenishments are ordered through the MSUP
• Maintenance of computer network
Within the Procurement team, provide technical assistance; execute and control procurement equipment and services according to the technical specifications and the requirements related to quantity, quality, delivery and further relevant conditions as requested by various packages.
• Prepare call for tenders for the procurement of project materials and post order follow up
• Interface with technical services, QAQC surveillance & expediting for material inspections
• Carry out expediting of project materials in a timely fashion
• Carryout daily reporting of status all Company procured items
• Liaise with project freight forwarders and custom clearance agents at material readiness for timely pick up of materials to avoid delays in the procurement process.
• Timely purchase order placement to suppliers based on terms and conditions and follow-up PO execution till the end of the procurement process.
• Ensure timely resolution of all Technical queries (if any) to avoid delays
• Liaison with project Contractors Procurement team to ensure proper operation of the contractor procured items.
• Handle purchasing of industrial equipment and administration items in line with project needs
• Duet with Engineering and Contractors for all technical evaluation applicable to project
• Handle contract and purchases below 500KUSD and ensure respect of processes.
• Ensure the use of Company sourcing tools (ARIBA system) for all call for tender processes and use of SAP for PO placements (knowledge of Company SAP UNISUP is key).
• Make sure all contractor and subcontractors respect Nigerian and applicable laws and always act in compliance with project procedure and rules.
• Follow up the timely payment of suppliers and liaise with Cost control department
• Ensure that all Purchase activities shall comply with NCDMB directives.
• Comply with General Terms and Conditions of purchase to ensure the company is not exposed to legal liabilities.
Professional Experience (number of years) : Minimum of 5 years
Experience of contract, cost and planning administration/control (number of years) : 5
Proficiency in information technology tools including PowerPoint, Access, Word, Excel, FrontPage etc.
OTHER OBSERVATIONS ON THE SPECIFICITIES OF THE JOB AND ITS ENVIRONMENT
Good knowledge and significant experience of SAP. E-sourcing tools and international trading regulations (INCOTERMS). Commitment to excellence, respect for deadlines, autonomy, team spirit, ability to learn quickly, and a strong sense of organization and analysis.