PIND Foundation Job in Nigeria. PIND Foundation is seeking for a qualified candidate to fill the full-time position below;
Job Title: Executive Director – PIND Foundation Job in Nigeria
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
Remuneration: Negotiable (payment will be in Naira)
Knowledge, skills & experience – PIND Foundation Job in Nigeria
· A leader with at least 10 years senior management experience in private or non-profit sector and working with executive leadership and Board of Trustees.
· Extensive fundraising experience and track record in fundraising and reporting to donors.
· A skilled and sophisticated networker and persuasive communicator, comfortable with linking people, making connections and building relationships in a multi-cultural environment.
· A creative and lateral thinker, easy to work with and skilled at delegating tasks.
· A pleasant, collegial and problem-solving disposition.
· Understanding of technical and institutional issues relating to Niger Delta.
· Knowledge of economic and social development programs in the Niger Delta region
· Sound knowledge and commitment to participatory approaches to working with communities.
· Strong project management skills managing complex, multi-faceted projects resulting in measurable successes and program growth.
· Demonstrated results in managing through complex systems and proven experience negotiating win-win agreements.
· Ability to work under pressure and prioritize effectively.
· Demonstrated ability to build staff capacity in cross-cultural setting as well as excellent team-building and interpersonal skills
· Willing to travel extensively in Niger Delta and other locations per work needs
The ideal candidate for this exciting and challenging position is a visionary with exceptional leadership skills, to drive the Foundation forward as we build on 10 years of achievements and face new strategic challenges. S/he will provide strategic leadership to the Foundation and ensure its sustainability. The key function of this role is to achieve excellent development impact and sound financial health of the Foundation.
Responsibilities:- PIND Foundation Job in Nigeria
- Support the Board of Trustees in determining the strategic direction of PIND and ensuring the development of key associated documents including, but not limited to strategic plans, budgets and fundraising strategies, annual reports and reviews, and board reports.
- Lead fundraising initiatives for the Foundation
- Analyze and research donors and their priorities, prepare substantive briefs on potential areas of cooperation and identify opportunities for cost-sharing or co-funding programs.
· Build an effective team of leaders by providing guidance and coaching to Managers and supervisors
· Instil a sense of accountability among team members by modelling oversight of individual and Foundation performance standards
· Forge and maintain relationship of trust with shareholders, partners and external authorities
· Develop and implement strategies aiming to promote PIND’s mission, vision and core values
· Ensure that the programs offered by the Foundation contribute to its mission and reflect the priorities of the Board
· Oversee the planning, implementation and evaluation of the Foundation’s programs and operations
· Through partnership with private and development organizations, ensure high visibility and engagement of PIND in the Niger-Delta region
- Oversee the creation, coordination and management of partnerships with government institutions, bi-lateral and multi-lateral donors, private sector, civil society, etc.
· Manage the development and implementation of evidence-led advocacy strategies targeting policy or decision-makers and opinion-shapers in Nigeria and within the international community
- Establish good working relationships and collaborative arrangements with community groups, funders, and other organizations to help achieve the goals of the foundation
Educational Requirement – PIND Foundation Job in Nigeria
A degree in relevant field of study to PIND’s programs’ like Social Science, Development Studies, Business Administration or Management. A post-graduate degree will be an added advantage