As part of our 2020-2025 strategy, we would like to engage services from qualified seasoned consultants based in East Africa, West Africa, Southern Africa and Northern Africa, to be part of our strategic team of building an African hub of Africa consultants. Specifically, we are looking to fill four positions;
- Regional Adviser: Partnerships and Networking (East Africa)
- Regional Adviser: Partnerships and Networking (Southern Africa)
- Regional Adviser: Partnerships and Networking (West Africa)
- Regional Adviser: Partnerships and Networking (Northern Africa)
SPECIFIC JOB RESPONSIBILITIES AND KEY TASKS
- Contribute to regional level planning processes and development of ideas and strategies
to strengthen network development in your region.
- Monitor, learn and share best practices and experiences with other regional advisers on how to grow Evidence Frontier’s portfolio in Africa
- Contribute or take leadership in drafting winning proposals as when required.
- Lead or contribute in assignments aligned Evidence Frontiers thematic areas (Advocacy Strengthening, Formative/Summative Evaluation, Third Party M&E, Organisation and Capacity Building and Science Technology and Innovations.
Network development and coordination
- Work to grow the Evidence Frontiers Network of thematic consultant in Africa.
- Develop and grow communication between thematic consultants within and across regions. Evidence of collaboration and learning between thematic consultants and clients is a key indicator for evidence of working as an effective network.
- Establish mechanisms for thematic consultants and clients to connect with thematic consultants and clients in other regions.
- Support the establishing of regional thematic learning groups around the key priority
issues that are in the Evidence Frontiers 2020-2025 Strategy in which thematic consultants can learn, exchange information and work together
- Masters degree or PhD from a recognised university
- Over 15 years experience in consultancy
- Proven leadership skills and the ability to manage, motivate and inspire a diverse regional team
- A seasoned consultant with a passion in consultancy work and production of quality knowledge products that informs development work in Africa
- Extremely strong communication, negotiation and representational skills and ability to work at a regional level
- Representation skills at regional and global forums
Please send a cover letter, resume and your biography (all as one document) by 31st July, 2020. Applicants are requested to apply directly on our website or send their application through email to firstname.lastname@example.org