We have been retained by one of the most recognized MNC FMCG brands in the world to recruit a Regional Financial Controller. Our client is a Fortune 500 MNC with operations in more than 100 countries
Role: Regional Financial Controller
Responsible for the overall Finance & accounts function of the company covering-
– Strategic Planning/Financial Accounting and Audit
– Statutory Accounts & Audit, Finalization of Accounts.
– Statutory Compliances & Legal
– Corporate Tax return, Secretarial compliances and conducting Board meetings
– Business Finance
– Preparation of long term Growth plan and Investment proposal for the business
– Merger & Acquisition
– Monitoring and review of monthly business performance data
– MI and Financial Reporting and analysis
– Forecasting and Budgeting
– Project Planning and Implementation,
– Working Capital Management
– Designing & implementing systems, policies and procedures to facilitate internal financial controls.
– Training and motivating the team members to ensure efficiency in process operations.
– The successful candidate will be a self-starter who is comfortable with ambiguity, detail oriented and will possess the ability to work well with cross-functional teams. Equally important for success in this role is the ability to lead diverse teams of professionals to new levels of success in a variety of complex tasks as the business continues to grow.
Experience and Qualification:
– 15+ Years of experience in working with FMCG, FMCD
– CPA/ CA/ ACCA
– Proven ability to Lead a Team
– Highly analytical and detail oriented
– Experience working with cross-functional teams
Apply Here: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/1947862847/?eBP=NotAvailableFromVoyagerAPI&recommendedFlavor=ACTIVELY_HIRING_COMPANY&refId=2beb1b93-0d01-438c-8722-608f6b17e822&trk=flagship3_search_srp_jobs