NRV was established in 1987 and has permanent personnel of 120. Has its headquarters in Portugal, subsidiaries in Angola, Mozambique, Cape Verde and presence in the Middle East and West Africa.
NRV is searching for a Road Maintenance Expert in Rural Road Rehabilitation and Maintenance for a mission in Mozambique.
Required qualifications of the Road Maintenance Engineer – Mozambique:
- Degree in civil engineering or equivalent qualification;
- 10 years of experience on the maintenance and construction of rural roads;
- 5 years of experience as Maintenance Engineer or Deputy Maintenance Engineer level on road maintenance projects in SADC countries;
- Specialized knowledge and experience of the techniques used in gravel road construction and quality control;
- Fluent in English and Portuguese.
The mission is expected to start in March 2022, with an expected minimum duration of 24 months + defect liability period.
Deadline: Jul 31, 2020
Organisation: NRV Norvia – Consulting Engineering
Sectors: Roads & Bridges
Job type: Contract, 12 months +
Work experience: From 10 years
Date posted: Jul 16, 2020
Expected starting date: Mar 1, 2022
Subject of Email applications must indicate “223P_20 – Maintenance Engineer”.