Deputy Head or Team Leader, Socio-economic Integration (SDC / DDC),Tunisia – The project “Children and Youth on the Migratory Routes of West and North Africa” aims to sustainably strengthen national and regional systems of protection, education and socioeconomic integration and facilitate access for children and young people in mobility to the services provided by these systems (economic integration from 18 years old)
This is a 12 year project that covers ECOWAS countries plus Mauritania, Morocco and Tunisia (Algeria and Libya as soon as possible). The call concerns the orientation phase and the first phase of the project, which will be implemented in 5 pilot countries: Guinea Conakry, Mali, Morocco, Niger and Tunisia.
Experience of socio-economic integration
Experience of at least 10 years on projects funded by international cooperation (preferably the SDC)
- At least 5 years of professional experience in team management
- Professional experience in North and West Africa
- Excellent command of the French language both written and spoken
- Advanced level of the Arabic language in writing and speaking
- Experience in specific themes: child protection, access to education for mobile children and experience of socio-economic integration of marginalized young people
- Excellent capacity for synthesis and analysis
- Good communication skills
We thank all applicants for their interest. Please note that due to the generally high number of responses received, we will only respond to applicants whose profile matches the above criteria.
|Mission start date:||01.01.2021|
|Mission end date:||31.12.2024|
|Project start date:||01.01.2021|
|Project end date:||31.12.2024|