Location: Dakar, Senegal
RTI International is an independent non-profit research firm in the United States. We help developing countries and communities address complex problems in education, health, food security, governance, and economic development. Our programs emphasize sustainability, bringing partners in government together with foundations, donor organizations, the private sector, and academic institutions.
RTI International’s Global Health Division is currently accepting applications for a Technical and Operational Experts for an anticipated USAID-funded health systems project in Senegal. RTI anticipates the opportunity will focus on achieving sustainable improvement and effective utilization of the Senegalese healthcare system by addressing key causes of maternal and child morbidity and mortality, protecting communities from infectious diseases, and strengthening health systems.
We are looking for Technical and Operational Experts in the following areas:
- Health Service Delivery and Quality Improvement
- Health Financing
- Health Workforce
- Governance, Stewardship and Accountability
- Social Behavioral Change and Communication (SBCC)
- Community Engagement
- Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL)
- Accounting and Grants Management
- Reproductive, Maternal, Newborn and Child Health
- Health Supply Chain
These positions will either be based with RTI in Dakar or Regionally, and local travel will be required. Positions are contingent upon award and funding.
Will vary based on the specific position, however cross-cutting qualifications include:
- Master’s degree in a relevant field with at least 6 years of related experience.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and management skills.
- Possesses the required oral, written communication, presentations skills in French (equivalent to R4/S4) and English (equivalent to R2/S2).
- Work experience in Senegal is strongly preferred.
- Senegalese citizens/nationals are strongly encouraged to apply.