Urgency Vacancy for an Assistant Account officer Lagos, Nigeria
A microfinance Bank in Ikeja seeks to recruit qualified candidate who is passionate and value driven to fill the position of Assistant Account Officer.
· Ensure daily entry of petty cash payment and voucher into general ledger
· Assist with the coordination of cheques dispatched to the branches
· Write cheques for payment of vendor and customers’ cheques
· Process bills for payments such as NDIC, LIRS etc.
· Send customers’ cheques to banks for confirmation
· Receive and post cash deposit
· Perform other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned by Head, Finance & Account.
• OND in Accounting, Banking and Finance or related field.
• 0-1 year of experience in similar role in a microfinance bank setting is an added advantage.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel) and any Accounting software.
• ICAN, ACA or related professional certification is an added advantage.
• The ability to communicate with both internal and external customers.
• Must be trainable and apt to learning
Interested candidates is required to forward their CVs to email@example.com on or before Monday, 27th July 2020.