1. Control over various General Ledger and ensuring regular reconciliations.
2. Manage the preparation of management accounts and reports, maintaining the highest quality, reliability and accuracy.
3. Ensure monthly closing process, including reconciliations and analysis of related accounts.
3. Participate in the Company’s annual audit with the external auditors.
4. Maintain the integrity of the financial reporting process and financial controls.
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
Qualified chartered accountant ACA
2-4 years Finance experience in FMCG is a must.
Excellent communication and analytical skills.
Proven ability to influence senior financial and non-financial people alike
Send cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Data not Specified