USAID Jobs Ghana-Technical Specialists,Ghana.ACDI/VOCA is seeking applications from qualified candidates in the following areas for upcoming USAID funded activities in Ghana.
Since 1963 and in 148 countries, ACDI/VOCA has empowered people in developing and transitional nations to succeed in the global economy. Based in Washington, D.C., ACDI/VOCA is a nonprofit international development organization that delivers technical and management assistance in agribusiness, financial services, enterprise development, community development and food security in order to promote broad-based economic growth and vibrant civil society.
Responsibilities-USAID Jobs Ghana-Technical Specialists
Qualified applicants should have a minimum 7 (seven) years of experience in their respective sector to support this project. Please indicate the area(s) of expertise for which you would like to apply in your application:
- Monitoring and Evaluation Specialists
- Grants and Subcontracts Specialists
- Agribusiness Investment Specialists
- Agricultural Trade Specialists
- Small and Medium Enterprise Specialists
- Gender and Inclusion Specialists
- Market Systems Specialists
- Agricultural, Investment and Trade Policy Experts
- Knowledge Management, Learning and Adaptation Specialists
- Access to Finance Specialists
Qualifications-USAID Jobs Ghana-Technical Specialists
- A minimum of seven (7) years of experience in agricultural development, value chains, enterprise, access to finance and/or agribusiness;
- Bachelor’s degree in related field is required, Master’s degree is preferred;
- Experience working on USAID-funded projects is preferred;
- Fluency in English is required.
Ghanaian nationals are highly encouraged to apply.
Please apply online at www.acdivoca.org/international-jobs. The applications will be reviewed promptly upon receipt, only finalists will be contacted. ACDI/VOCA is an equal opportunity employer. Women, minorities and people from diverse groups are encouraged to apply.