Marketing Lead at Field Technology Development Partners Nigeria or Kenya
Field Technology Development Partners Nigeria Limited – We are helping governments and businesses make good on the promise of healthcare in the fastest growing parts of the world. And it starts with access. We make pharmaceutical supply chain radically simple, affordable, and effective, helping providers, from the largest health systems to the smallest drug shops, ensure a new generation can access the care it needs to flourish.
Field is a mission-focused, fast-growing health-tech supply chain company, providing critical supply chain services for public and private health systems in Nigeria and Kenya. Our investor-backed Shelf Life service powers one of the largest networks of community pharmacies in Africa. Our technology platform, Field Supply, powers both Shelf Life and large-scale public health supply chains helping serve millions of patients each year. We are a diverse and distributed team of people working at the forefront of technology on meaningful, interesting, and urgent issues.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Lead
Location: Nigeria or Kenya
What You’ll Do
- Support development of marketing and comms components of the growth strategy
- Work across teams to identify communication gaps and opportunities to drive client retention, growth, and impact
Craft Copy & Communications Design:
- Craft a distinct voice for our brands
- Develop clear messaging across Field’s stakeholder groups, including potential and current pharmacy clients, government clients, and tech community
- Produce style guides to maintain consistency across the company
- Develop user-facing product and service documentation
- Plan, research, write, and edit regular updates for various audiences: blog posts, newsletters, and social media updates
Manage Distribution & Community:
- Build our social and digital reach and engagement
- Manage distribution of our content across media channels
- Help our sales teams deploy content through each stage of our sales process
- 5 years in Marketing, Communications, and / or sales roles
- Foundational knowledge of copywriting, a commitment to tight and accurate copy, and a desire to help us tell and scale great stories.
- Experience positioning technology products and services particularly in African B2B and B2C markets
- Experience in some mix of the markets and fields we serve: Nigeria, Kenya, healthcare, pharmacy, financial services, retail.
- Experience writing ad copy for the digital space, including Facebook and Instagram ads, social media, as well as other conversion-focused copy.
- Self-starter, able to run with projects.
- Competitive salary and benefits, including stock options.
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV or portfolio to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.